Wednesday 4 November 2009

The Other reason why you won't ride as much if you have kids...

There are some well worn reasons why you won't ride as much when/if you decide to have kids.

1) You will have less time available.
2) You will have less cash available. Fewer weekends away, fewer dayrides in the nearest hilly area due to cost of fuel, fewer shiny bike parts.
3) You will want to ride less, you'll want to spend time with your kids as they really are super.

However what no one told me is that you will get ill ALL THE TIME as soon as you have kids in Nursery or School. Those places are germ factories.

Add in abit of stress and lack of sleep screwing your immune system and you have a recipe for illness.

And guess what? I am currently coughing like a good 'un due to my asthma and a cold.
I need to get better before my trip the The Dales in 10 days time.
I have a plan to get over it fast and it involves Whisky and sleeping lots and lots.

I'm sure it'll work great...

No comments:

Post a Comment